10 May 2007

I graduated!

Here are some pictures from graduation on Sunday. I just have 2 classes I need to finish by June 22nd, things got kinda interrupted with Margaret's birth.
I'm the 2nd person behind the one fixing her cap. And the girls to my left and right where the only other students that walked as French majors.
Shaking Bernie Machen's hand, president of UF.
The whole family...plus dad
And this is what Margaret did during the entire commencement...
And Elisabeth...
And some other pictures, Margaret 5/8/07
Margaret in the sweater I designed and made for her, 5/9, still has some growing room.
Big brother Joseph and Margaret, 5/9

5 comments:

Mira said...

Congratulations on your graduation!!!!

It's good to see Margaret doing so well =)

mames said...

congrats, mama! what an accomplishment. our children are so great to see together and i love seeing m get bigger and strongr. yay!

mames said...

once again, mistake on comment...i type poorly and meant 'your children'. smiles

Travis, Heather, & Tyler said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment!!! And Margaret is getting so big!!

mames said...

hi sharon, i think that this will give you my email address...i am sure you are super busy with the baby but i wanted to ask you about m's feeding. she was about the same size as our mason and it seems like she is growing just great. our little guy is gaining too, he passed his birth weight. i just wondered if you had a minute to let me know when she really started to grow and how you advanced her feeds.it is a little weird/nervewracking to have such small babies and i thought you might have some info for me having gone through this just before me. hope this doesn't ask too much. thanks.