24 November 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. We have much to be thankful for:
We are healthy, we have a roof over our heads, we have 2 beautiful children, and we have a wonderful future ahead of us :)

I am touched each time I see a news story about a Hurricane Katrina victim, someone who just a couple of months ago had nothing and through the kindness of strangers and the grace of God is able to move on and be thankful for what they do have today. Makes you realize that we are really not in need of anything.

We will be going over to Steve and Aida's for dinner late afternoon. Becka is coming when she gets off work but Dustin has to work a double shift :(

I am making my yummy Apple Caramel Pie, Cran-Raspberry Sauce and yeast rolls; Becka is making the Pumpkin Pie and Aida is doing the rest.

Since it is also Joseph's birthday today we will have a birthday cake for dessert also! I can't believe my baby is 4 years old already.

Have a Happy Day!!!

No comments: