18 July 2005

Busy, busy, busy

My goodness it has been a while since I have posted.

Let's see...what's been going on....

July 4th weekend we went to Orlando, not to do the park thing though. We went to the Central FL Zoo, Sea World and the Orlando Science Center. We all had a blast. I will post pics ASAP.

Since then I have been plugging away with my ASL class. I am really enjoying the class.

We are in the midst of EVBS (Ecumenical Vacation Bible School). Our theme this year is missions around the world. We are "traveling" to a new country each day, today was the Phillipeans. Lots of fun!

I finished the kids socks and I'm working on finishing my "Ahoy" socks. I need to get busy on the next baby blanket.

Mike and Amber's baby was born July 9th at 11:59pm. He is a cutie!!

More to come soon...

No comments: