19 September 2005

Finally Some Birthday Pictures!

OK, I realize it has been forever since I have posted anything and now I am going to post a ton of pictures. These are all pics from Steve and Aida's camers. I was a bad mom and didn't take any of my own, ok I was a little busy too :)

We all had a great time. It has taken me all week to recover though.
I start with all of us at dinner at Newberry Backyard BBQ for Mitch's b-day. It only took them over an hour to seat us, we were a party of 14! We had quite a feast though!















Adam and Ysette got in late, so they had their BBQ at Steve and Aida's...




...before we got to the wonderful spread Aida had for Mitch :) Three kinds of cake, cookies, chocolates, yummy! Mitch needed help from the kids to blow out his candles ;)









I also have a bunch of pics from Elisabeth's party, but it is late and I really need to go to bed, so I will post them tomorrow.

No comments: