23 September 2005

More pics

Well I didn't get these posted when I said I would. But these are some pics from Elisabeth's party.
The kids started off by painting figurines, they were little bugs, very cute.






Then they decorated goodie bags and tried to break a pinata.

Then we had cake and popsicles and then went inside for presents.
The kids had a great time!
















I was glad Rebekah and Dustin were able to come to the party!















I have also been working on my Amble socks, after the 4th start I finally have them fitting correctly, and I really like the pattern.














I have also been working on my "Gator" socks, I found this yarn that has among its colors orange and blue!










And finally a picture of the Opal Tiger yarn I received, this will become a pair of socks for Joseph, my tiger nut, I think I will also be able to get a pair of mittins out of it for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oma really enjoyed veiwing all the pictures on your blog and then wished she could have a computer too. She likes your socks that you make and she says she remembers how hard they are to make. Keep up the good work with everything you do!! luv ya