31 December 2005

Happy New Year!

I am finally posting our many pictures from Christmas. We have been working on cleaning the kids' rooms all week and I have been playing with my new embroidery machine and working on Joseph's socks so I haven't taken the time to post anything.

First our tree and the kids inspecting the tree on Christmas morning.

They love eachother so much sometimes...

Unwrapping presents from Santa is serious business...



They got sleeping bags.








And their pretty church clothes.




Steve liked his zebra socks,



Elisabeth liked her My little Ponies,









Joseph had fun with his bath toys and his castle...when it was finally put together :)


I will post some pictures soon of the cool stuff I have been making on my embroidery machine :) I have had so much fun with it.

We gave Mitch a weather station so he can see what the temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc. is outside, it is really neat!

We will be spending New Year's at home, Mitch is singing tomorrow in church, a choir of seven men, I guess you would call that a septet :)

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments: