10 August 2005

Graduation and Swimming Lessons

I am finished at Santa Fe!!!! I took my last exam yesterday!! I should be getting my diploma in about 6 to 8 weeks. Now on to the next step. Two more years for my bachelors at UF, then two more years for my masters.

The kids have been doing great in their swimming lessons!
Here is Joseph swimming, he still refuses to put his face in the water! Here he is blowing bubbles into his teacher's hand.
And here he is jumping off the wall, not by himself yet though.
Now here is Elisabeth swimming with a kick board. And believe it or not, here she is floating on her back!

Elisabeth has been catching all sorts of critters in our back yard, here she is with a baby lizard, and a couple of toads....





















Joseph and Maisey...









I finished the colorwork portion of my sock and started on the rest of the leg. It has clock patterns going down the sides of the calf, clock patterns are simply a design knitted into the sock down both sides of the leg, not really a clock design. If you look closely at the bottom, you can see the beginnings of this design element.
Well that's it for now. I decided to order the solid colored yarn I wanted for the next sock I want to start from KnitPicks, then I had to add to the order to get free shipping so I got some multi-colored yarn; one is called Flower Power and the other is Carnival both seen here. I also ordered on called Spring Prarie, here. And then some solid colors. My graduation present to myself!

Anyway, have a great day! I know I will enjoy my time off until my next classes start!

No comments: