31 July 2007

Objets finis!

I thought about writing this entry in French, just because I'm in that mode from a 2-day writing marathon, but I figured too many would not understand, so English it is...

This...
is how I spent much of my afternoon yesterday. Margaret did not want to sleep in her bed, did not want to be put down, did not want me to sit down.

But this...is the result, me clicking on send to transmit my dissertation finale to my professor, thereby ending my career as an undergrad and transitioning to graduate studies. (OK she still has to grade it and I still have to receive a passing grade for the class to get my degree.)

And these...are my other finished objects, a couple are almost finished, more about those tomorrow. I'm taking the kids to the park, it's only 94 degrees outside.

No comments: